And now for my second soprano ukulele with nylon strings and a supercalifragilistic coordinated theme!Yes folks, it’s all gondolas all the time. gondlolas on the back a fero da prorà on the head stock gondolas bobbing along the sides and gondolas on the silk neck tie strap! Expialidocious or what? Hold on to your socks! Jeannie may just puff out of that bottle on the strap and whisk you off to Venice in a hula skirt.
- tin: 210 x 50 mm, 6 1/4 x 2 in.
- scale length: 330 mm, 13 in.
- head to tail: 550 mm, 21 3/4 in.
- G .025, C .036, E .032, A .021 nylon
- maple neck
- padauk fret board
- silver plate fork string anchor and arm rest
- silk neck tie strap