Good ol’ pomegranate helped me work out so much about shaping cookie tins and nailed down lots of technique in January of 2011. She was not my first really successful ukulele but was next in line. This one proved I could do it a again.
- tin dimensions: 7 3/4 x 2 1/4 inches
- scale length: 390 mm, 15 3/4 inches
- head to tail: 650 mm, 25 1/2 inches
- G .010, C ,015, E .011, A .008
- maple neck and fret board
- stainless fork and bobbin
- open head tuning machines
- patchwork strap
Sorry folks, Pomegranate was snapped up at the San Luis Obispo Maker Faire May 10, 2014. It is now in the hands of a lucky budding uke musician.