The Collin Street Bakery puts fruit cake in some pretty swell cookie tins, but not all of them have a blue lid and historical scenes on the sides. This is a dulcimer or dulcitar with four strings and a diatonic scale. It can be tuned and played lots of ways but typically only two strings are pressed to the frets and the remaining two are drones.
- tin dimensions: 7 1/8 x 2 3/4 inches
- scale length: 500 mm, 19 5/8 inches
- head to tail 675mm, 26 5/8 inches
- G .008, C .013, G .008, G .008
- maple neck
- mahogany fret board
- diatonic scale
- acrylic neck tie strap
- black friction tuning pegs
Sorry folks, this instrument is taken. It is on its way to a new home for lots of easy porch strumming on summer evenings.